AFFIRM Research Summit
The Annual AFFIRM Research Summit is coming to Chicago in early February!
Materials to review will be distributed in advance of the Summit.
8:00 am AFFIRM Research Summit begins
- Breakfast & Registration
- Accomplishments of AFFIRM 2019
- Interactive Overview of AFFIRM Theory of Change (ToC)
- Group Work: Applying ToC — Measures and Success
- Networking Lunch — Partnerships and Collaboration
- Presentations by recipients of AFFIRM-supported grants
- Drs. Jahan Fahimi and Katherine Hoops: Development of a Consensus-driven Educational Curriculum on Firearm Injury
- Henry Schwimmer: Rural Emergency Department Firearm Assessment, Screening, and Treatment (FAST) Trial (co-funded with EMF)
- Dr. Kristen Mueller: Firearm Injuries and Recidivism at St. Louis Level I Trauma Hospitals (co-funded with EMF)
- Group Work: Applying ToC to Risk Identification & Intervention: Leveraging our Partnerships, Communities, and Research
- Reframe-Chicago: An Exemplar and Opportunity to Give Feedback to a Real-World Example of AFFIRM’s ToC
- Networking Cocktail Reception